5.09.2011

Cooperation Offers


Greetings to you,

Hi, may i Introduce myself, my name is Saul O Hardy, I am a digital artist, a painter who uses the computer as a medium. I live at Solo, Central Java, my full address you can see at "About Me ". I take my art education at IKJ (Institut Kesenian Jakarta), majoring in Graphic Design, graduating year, 1991, D3.
I hope you take some time, to see my works at pages that are available. I paint just about anything, according to my wishes, but I could also serve you. So, I could paint the individualistic as well to receive orders such as: painting portrait.

My paintings could used for decoration Hotels, Apartments, Hospitals, Offices and other Public Space, even at your home!

Offering what I mean is, for exhibitions. I am willing to paint anything, it's up to you, and you can make a show with it. Place anywhere, it's up to you. All expenditures to be your responsibility. for 50 paintings required the printing cost of 75 million rupiah (1.5 million / painting) all the same size, 100cmX 70cm, printed on special canvas for ART GICLEE PRINTING. And all the paintings belong to you. If there is a sale at the exhibition, you must set aside 20% for me, from the listed price (sale price of painting is up to you). Very profitable is not it?

I will wait for your answer. Thank you very much, may God bless you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment